Feb 23, 2011

The Haunting Emma Book Trailer



The second book in the Haunting Emma series, Betrayal, is coming out on MARCH 1ST! We're so excited, and to celebrate, we have the launch of the Deception book trailer, the first book in the series. It's gorgeous, it's creepy--we couldn't love it more.

Tell us what you think! And then head over to author Lee Nichols' blog, where she not only has the book trailer up, but also some VERY cool contests to celebrate the fast-approaching release date.

Guess what she's giving away?

2 comments:

Susan said...

LOVE THIS SERIES!! Thanks for sharing the trailer! I shall now skip over to Lee's blog.

YAY FOR BETRAYAL!

AIT said...

That is one of the best book trailers I've seen. I wasn't interested in the book, but now I am. I'll have to check it out.