Dec 22, 2010

We Be Book Pimpin' & Epic Battles

What up, Readazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz???

Book Pimp here
to bring in the New Year....

What, whaaaaat!!

First I gotta thank all my client peeps, you know who you are.

Then there's SKay-dawg. Couldn't make it through the day without you.

Can't forget my home girlz KOrtizzle, Suzalicious, and Meradonkulous--don't stop the beatz, yo.

Big shout out to Big Mama Coffey...now that's a lady who knows her stuff.

And finally, to my husband--my boy--wait, wait...what????

Hey! That's MY Texas Sheet Cake! I didn't say you can have any!

No one steals from Book Pimp and gets away with it! And I know just what to do...


And that's how we roll.
Book Pimp, signing out.
Peace & Love, yo.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that a Snuggy or a Slanket? :) Merry Christmas!

Joanna said...

EJ - A couple of clients chipped in to create a Book Pimp Bluggie...it's hilarious and awesome. So I promised them an Epic Post as a thank you. And what's more epic than an Epic Battle?

Lynne Kelly said...

I believe that is the classiest Christmas gift I've ever seen.

Joanna said...

Lynne - It sure is! PeeWee has curled up into it already. Is it mean to toss a 5 pound dog so I can wrap MYSELF up?

Matthew MacNish said...

Awesome fight scenes!

... but ... what are you wearing at the end there JSV? It looks incredibly comfortable.

Monica said...

Hahahaha, that was EPIC!

Merry Christmas, Book Pimp--hope your holiday is filled with book ho, ho, ho's. :)

Jennifer Kade said...

HAHHH! That is awesome! The post and the Bluggie both.

Melissa Gill said...

Is that a bedazzled snuggie? I want one! And in purple.

storyqueen said...

Epic battles! Texas sheet cake! A snuggie! And a cute little dog.

this has all the makings of the next great mg book!!!

What-what?

word.


(Yeah, um, I can't really pull it off....best I can do is a DUDE, YOU ROCK.)

Shelley

Lynne Kelly said...

For those unfamiliar with Bluggies:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lynnekelly2000?feature=mhum#p/a/f/2/_OTauBNWNTw

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Ha ha! This was definitely an epic post. Thanks for the big smile. Merry Christmas!

suzie townsend said...

I love that you're wearing the bedazzled snuggie.

Angie said...

Haha, hubby better watch out! Love the snuggly. :)

Leigh B said...

Most epic post ever! Remind me never to cross the Book Pimp! And gotta love the shout outs, too ;)

Amy Lukavics said...

P.I.M.P.

S.N.U.G.G.I.E.

Loretta Nyhan said...

Oh, I love this so much. Happy Bluggie!

(And tell Joe not to eat all the cake at once, you know what happened that one time...)

Hardygirl said...

Word.

:-)

sf

Karen Baldwin said...

Book Pimp....ho ho ho!